Founded in 2004, Horizons Behavioral Health offers community based behavioral-healthcare to children and their families. Horizons serves children who reside in Bucks and Montgomery Counties. It is our mission to enhance the quality of life of the families we serve. We strive to offer individualized services based on the needs of our clients within a team-oriented approach that always includes the family. Our highly qualified staff includes a diverse group of behavioral health professionals with varied educational and personal backgrounds.
Horizons aspires to become a leader in providing innovative services to families and children who have emotional and behavioral challenges. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of children and families through a strong commitment to the CASSP principles and best practice guidelines. Horizons is proud to provide specialized Behavioral Health and Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) to children with varying diagnoses such as Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), along with support for parenting skills and family conflict. Horizons strives to be the keystone provider of behavioral healthcare in our community, known for compassion, high quality work and the professionalism and excellence of our staff.
• To provide Behavioral Healthcare that adds substantial quality to the lives of our clients
• Provide high quality services with objectivity and professionalism.
• Respecting diversity and the uniqueness of all individuals.
• Empower each child and their personal support system to manage
behavioral health difficulties.
• Provide children and families with the knowledge and tools they need